poniedziałek, 3 czerwca 2013

Welcome :)



The blog is my own way of collecting original recipes from Djazzair, but not only, also many, many arabic plates included, cause notebook is..how to say..a bit archaic for me. So I thought about collecting all that for myself, but..why not to share it? Keeping all of my "secrets" here can be useful for others, who are trying to find something about this amazing cuisine as well.

So, nice to see you here, hope you will like it and help me share this site and if you know more dishes worth of putting here or have any comments, feel free to contact me :)

Some of the recipes might not be mine, some I may borrow from my friends, but everywhere there, you can find a source inshAllah.

If you have any questions or queries, If you'd like your recipe to appear here, feel free to write:

aga.kawther@yahoo.co.uk ,






Have fun!
Kawther.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz